SOS Registration Information
To Be Eligible To Register For SOS You Must:
- Be accepted to Auburn University as a transfer student for summer or fall, or accepted to Auburn University as a transfer or freshman for spring semester.
- Pay the $200 Enrollment Deposit to Enrollment Operations
- Complete the Transfer Plan of Study (instructions below). Freshmen starting in the spring do not need to submit the Transfer Plan of Study.
To Submit Your Transfer Plan Of Study:
- Activate your Auburn University User Account: auburn.edu/activate
- You will need your User Name and Student ID number (also known as your Banner ID) to set up your account. Both of these pieces of information are in your acceptance letter.
- If you have technical difficulties setting up your password, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at 334-844-4944. If you cannot find your User Name and ID number and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, please call the Office of Admission Processing at (334) 844-6429.
- Log in to AU Access with your User Name and password.
- On the My Academic tab, click the Student Menu Icon at the top of the page.
- If you do not see the Student Menu Icon, it is probably because your Enrollment Deposit is still processing. It usually takes a business day for deposit to be connect to your student account and then for your AU Access to shift to a Student View with the My Academic tab.
- Click the Transfer Plan of Study link and fill it out. You will be asked what classes you are currently talking and any classes you plan to take before your first semester at Auburn.
- If you do not see a college or class in the dropdown menu, select ** College Not Found ** or ** Class Not Found ** on the dropdown menu (should be the first option), and then click select. This will allow you to enter the course information.
- Make sure to click submit once finished. You will receive a confirmation email in your Auburn University Tigermail account. Prior to submitting your Transfer Plan of Study, you are able to save your progress on the form.
Aim to submit your Transfer Plan of Study and Confirmation Deposit by March 1st for Summer/Fall students. By meeting this Priority Registration Deadline,your advisor will register you for your first semester of classes. If you do not meet this deadline, you will register for classes after attending SOS. For more information about Priority Registration and Class Registration, click here: fye.auburn.edu/sos/classregistration/
To Register For SOS:
- When registration is open and you have submitted your Enrollment Deposit and your Transfer Plan of Study, log into AU Access.
- Click the “SOS Registration link”.
- Complete all of the fields and submit.
- Check your Tigermail account for a confirmation email.
- Watch for a mailed confirmation letter with more details about the session, a parking pass, and a campus map. These will be sent through USPS mail about 1-2 weeks after you have registered.