SOS Registration Information
To be eligible to register for SOS you must:
- Be accepted to Auburn University as a transfer student for summer or fall, or been accepted to Auburn University as a transfer or freshman for spring semester.
- Pay the $200 confirmation tuition deposit to the Office of Admission Processing
- Students starting in the Summer or Fall 2018: Check back for more information about an electronic version of the Transfer Plan of Study. Final testing is happening now, and should be ready in January. This website will be updated once it is live and ready to use. Please wait to submit the electronic version instead of submitting the paper version of the Plan of Study.
Aim to submit your Transfer Plan of Study and Confirmation Deposit by March 1st for Summer/Fall students or October 1st for Spring students so you will be pre-registered for your first semester classes. If you do not meet this deadline, you will register for classes at the end of your SOS session.
Registration for SOS will open mid February for the March 31st session.
To Register for SOS:
- You must first activate your Auburn University User Account at auburn.edu/activate. You will need your User Name and Student ID number (also known as your Banner ID number) to enable your account. Both of these pieces of information are in your acceptance letter.
- If you have technical difficulties obtaining your password, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at (334) 844-4944. If you cannot find your User Name and ID number and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, call the Office of Admission Processing at (334) 844-6429.
- Log in to AU Access with your User Name and password.
- Click the "SOS Registration" link on the left side of the page.
- Complete all the fields.
- Check your Tigermail account for a confirmation email.