CWE & SOS Application Information
Camp War Eagle
Successfully Orienting Students
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Location: 189 Foy Hall
How to Submit a Complete Application:
- Read all requirements and mandatory dates and ensure there are no conflicts. Click on the buttons above for more information about each position.
- Review the application details so you can be prepared to submit your application.
- Submit your application by Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at noon.
- Sign up for your Round 1 Interview by Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at noon. More information will be provided in the application. The sooner you apply and sign up for an interview time, the more options you will have. We respectfully ask that you not select your interview time until the application has been submitted.
- Review the next steps about the interview process.
Did you know? You can apply for both CWE Counselor and SOS Orientation Leader, however, you can only hold one position for the year. If you are unsure about which position is best for you, we encourage you to apply for both positions since they have similar responsibilities and experiences. This will allow you to be considered for more teams, and ultimately more opportunity to be selected. By applying for both positions, you are agreeing to serve in either position and will not have a chance later to provide a preference. The FYE staff will determine which position is best for you through the interview process.
|Meet new freshmen and their families and welcome them to campus|
|Meet new transfer students and their families and welcome them to campus|
|In person sessions in the spring and fall of 2022|
|In person sessions in the summer of 2022|
|Virtual sessions offered in summer of 2022|
|Learn more about Auburn University through weekly training sessions|
|Work as part of a team of student leaders|
|Get paid for your work|
|Develop skills to promote your personal and professional development|
Last modified: September 20, 2021