SOS Dates & Registration
To be eligible to participate in SOS, you must have:
- Been accepted to Auburn University as either an
- Entering transfer student starting in the summer or fall semester
- Entering transfer student or freshman starting in the spring semester
- Paid the $250 enrollment deposit to Enrollment Operations. *Please note that it takes 24 hours for your deposit to process.
SOS Session Dates
Students Starting in Spring 2021
|Date||Session Method||Estimated Session Time|
|Friday, November 13, 2020||Virtual||8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Central|
|Monday, December 14, 2020||Virtual||8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Central|
|Wednesday, January 6, 2021||Virtual||8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Central|
We highly recommend attending the November or December session instead of waiting until the January 6 session.
Students Starting in Summer/Fall 2021
Orientation sessions are usually in March, April, May, and August. More information will be updated in January/February.
SOS Registration Instructions
To Register for SOS:
- Log in to AU Access with your username and password.
- Navigate to the "My Academics" tab on the left side of the page and select the "Student Menu" icon at the top of that page.
- Click the "SOS Registration" link.
- Complete all the fields.
- Check your Auburn email account for a confirmation email.
If you have technical difficulties obtaining or using your password, please email the Information Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number. If you cannot find your User Name and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, email Enrollment Operations at email@example.com or email your Admissions Advisor.