SOS Dates & Registration
SOS Eligibility for Students Starting in Summer or Fall 2020
To be eligible to participate in SOS, you must have:
- Been accepted to Auburn University as an entering transfer student for the summer or fall semester.
- Paid the $250 enrollment deposit to Enrollment Operations. *Please note that it takes 24 hours for your deposit to process.
SOS Session Dates
Virtual SOS Sessions
- Wednesday, June 17
- Wednesday, June 24
- Wednesday, July 1
- Wednesday, July 8
In-Person SOS Session
- Wednesday, August 12
SOS Registration Instructions
To Register for SOS:
- Log in to AU Access with your username and password.
- Navigate to the "My Academics" tab on the left side of the page and select the "Student Menu" icon at the top of that page.
- Click the "SOS Registration" link.
- Complete all the fields.
- Check your Auburn email account for a confirmation email.
If you have technical difficulties obtaining or using your password, please email the Information Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number. If you cannot find your User Name and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, email Enrollment Operations at email@example.com or email your Admissions Advisor.