SOS Dates & Registration
To be eligible to participate in SOS, you must have:
- Been accepted to Auburn University as either an
- Entering transfer student starting in the summer or fall semester
- Entering transfer student or freshman starting in the spring semester
- Paid the $250 enrollment deposit to Enrollment Operations. *Please note that it takes 24-48 hours for your deposit to process.
SOS Session Dates
Students Starting in Summer/Fall 2021
|Date||Session Method||Estimated Session Time||SOS Session Registration Opens|
|Friday, March 26, 2021||Virtual||8:45 AM - 3:30 PM Central||Mid-February|
|Friday, April 9, 2021||Canceled||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM Central||Canceled|
|Friday, April 16, 2021||In Person||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Central||Late March|
|Thursday, May 6, 2021||In Person||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Central||Mid-April|
|Tuesday, June 22, 2021||Virtual||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Central||Mid-May|
|Tuesday, July 20, 2021||Virtual||9:00 AM - 12 PM Central||Early July|
|Wednesday, August 11, 2021||In Person||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM Central||Late June|
We highly recommend attending the March, April, May, or June sessions instead of waiting until the August session.
Students Starting in Spring 2022
Orientation sessions for spring students are usually in November and January. More information will be updated in August.
SOS Registration Instructions
To Register for SOS:
- Log in to AU Access with your username and password.
- Navigate to the "My Academics" tab on the left side of the page and select the "Student Menu" icon at the top of that page.
- Click the "SOS Registration" link.
- Complete all the fields.
- Check your Auburn email account for a confirmation email.
If you have technical difficulties obtaining or using your password, please email the Information Technology Service Desk at email@example.com and include your phone number. If you cannot find your username and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, email Enrollment Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or email your Admissions Advisor.