2020 Camp War Eagle Dates & Registration
Camp War Eagle Eligibility
To be eligible to participate CWE, you must have:
- Been accepted to Auburn University as an entering freshman for summer or fall semester.
- Paid the $250 enrollment deposit to Enrollment Operations. *Please note that it takes 24 hours for your deposit to process.
Camp War Eagle Sessions
There are 8 sessions for Camp War Eagle which are scheduled during the months of May, June, and July. These sessions will be held online over a 4-day period and will incorporate pre-orientation modules as well as virtual meetings with academic advisors, campus resources, and current CWE Counselors. More specific details about your session including how much time to expect each portion to take will be available online prior to your session.
- Session 1: May 18-21, Monday-Thursday
- Session 2: May 26-29, Tuesday-Friday (AU is closed on Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day)
- Session 3: June 1-4, Monday-Thursday
- Session 4: June 8-11, Monday-Thursday
- Session 5: June 15-18, Monday-Thursday
- Session 6: June 22-25, Monday-Thursday
- Session 7: June 29-July 2, Monday-Thursday (AU is closed on Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day)
- Session 8: July 6-9, Monday-Thursday
All colleges will be available at all eight sessions.
- If you want to change your major after signing up for CWE, send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Auburn email account. Please make the request as soon as possible, but at least one week before your CWE session.
- Please note that choosing an earlier session of Camp War Eagle will not give a student an advantage in registering for classes, as a similar amount of seats in core classes are reserved for each group of freshmen at every session.
- Please do not make flight or travel arrangements for CWE as your session will occur using virtual meeting technology including Zoom.
CWE Registration Instructions
To Register for CWE:
- Log in to AU Access with your username and password.
- Navigate to the "My Academics" tab on the left side of the page and select the "Student Menu" icon at the top of that page.
- Click the "CWE Registration" link.
- Complete all the fields.
- Check your Auburn email account for a confirmation email.
If you have technical difficulties obtaining or using your password, please email the Information Technology Service Desk at email@example.com and include your phone number. If you cannot find your User Name and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, email Enrollment Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or email your Admissions Advisor.