CWE & SOS Application Information
Camp War Eagle
Successfully Orienting Students
How to Submit a Complete Application:
- Read all requirements and mandatory dates and ensure there are no conflicts. Click on the buttons above for more information about each position.
- Review the application details so you can be prepared to submit your application.
- Submit your application by Thursday, October 15 at noon.
- Sign up for your Round 1 Interview by Thursday, October 15 at noon. More information will be provided in the application. The sooner you apply and sign up for an interview time, the more options you will have. We respectfully ask that you not select your interview time until the application has been submitted.
- Review the next steps about the interview process.
Did you know? You can apply for both CWE Counselor and SOS Orientation Leader, however, you can only hold one position for the year. If you are unsure about which position is best for you, we encourage you to apply for both positions since they have similar responsibilities and experiences. This will allow you to be considered for more teams, and ultimately more opportunity to be selected. By applying for both positions, you are agreeing to serve in either position and will not have a chance later to provide a preference. The FYE staff will determine which position is best for you through the interview process.
Last modified: October 6, 2020