Transfer Pre-Orientation Modules
The modules will provide you useful information to help you communicate with your advisor so you can register for classes once your time ticket opens in April for students starting in the summer or fall or November for students starting in the spring. You will also learn essential introductory information to better understand academics at Auburn University such as the advising process for your first semester, specifics about your academic college, and how to register for the in person orientation session.
Please follow the instructions below to access the modules. You will need to complete the first two modules including the survey at the end for your information to be sent to your advisor. You will also need to complete the Transfer Plan of Study which will be explained in the modules.
If you are an online only student, you should not do this pre-orientation module. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- This system will ask you to create an account. This account is different than your AU Access account, however for ease we encourage you to use your Auburn email address and the same password.
- If you need to log back into the Modules, use the link at the bottom of this screen.
2. Enroll in the course
3. Select "Go to the Course"
4. Read the important reminders and click "Click here to begin module 1" to get started.
5. Be sure to read all of the pages for Module 1 (Universal), Module 2 (College specific) and complete the survey at the end of the College Module. You are not finished with the modules until you submit the survey. You will see a similiar blue button pictured below at the end of your College Module that will link you to the survey (this button is not linked).
6. Wait for your advisor to reach out to you with more information. It may take up to seven business days and they will email your Auburn email account. If it has been longer than seven business days, you can reach out directly to your advisor.
If you need to leave and re-enter the modules at a later time, go here to log in: https://auburncatalog.instructure.com/login/canvas. You may need to click on the In Progress, Completed or Not Complete links to find the Transfer Modules. This link will also give you the option to reset your password if you forget. Please use this link to reset your password since the Pre-Orientation Modules are not tied to your Auburn log in information. Resetting your AU Access log in will not change the password for the Pre-Orientation Modules.