for a Campus map.
Early Arrivals - If you are arriving on campus the day before your CWE session starts, go directly to the Village Parking Lot (Upper Left corner of the Map). If you are arriving the day your session starts (Monday or Thursday), please see the directions below.
People attending CWE generally arrive in one of six ways. Please identify which group you are in and follow the appropriate directions.
- Type 1 - Student attending CWE without a parent, driving him/herself, or riding with other students. The student will go directly to the Village Parking Lot (upper left corner of Campus Map).
- Type 2 - Student and parent riding together, parent staying at AU Hotel located on College Street. Please go directly to the AU Hotel parking lot. CWE staff will be inside the hotel to begin the check-in procedure.
- Type 3 - Student and parent are both attending CWE, arriving in one car but parent not staying at AU Hotel. In this case, you will go directly to the Stadium Parking Deck (adjacent to Jordan-Hare Stadium).
- Type 4 - Student and parent both attending CWE, arriving in separate cars. If the parent is staying at the AU Hotel, the parent should go there first. If the parent is not staying at the AU Hotel, go directly to the Stadium Parking Deck. In either case the student will go directly to the Village Parking Lot.
- Type 5 - Student attending CWE without a parent, but riding with a friend and his/her parent(s) in one car. If the parent is staying at the AU Hotel, parent and all passengers should go to the AU Hotel to begin the check-in procedure. If the parent is not staying at the AU Hotel, go directly to the Stadium Parking Deck.
- Type 6 - Parent or other person bringing student to CWE, but not staying for program. Go directly to the Village Parking Lot.
- Please also note there will be signs on campus directing you to the correct parking area. Upon arrival, all students will obtain CWE housing information, and will then be directed to their next step. CWE staff will assist with the student's luggage and will direct the student and parents through check-in. Above all, we ask for your patience and understanding as we deal with high volumes of traffic in a limited window of time.
There are four commercial airports within two hours of Auburn. The most frequently used is the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, which is an approximate 1hr 45min drive to/from Auburn. Airports in Birmingham, Montgomery, and Columbus are also within reasonable distance. Groome Transportation offers daily shuttle service to/from Hartsfield-Jackson. You may visit their website at Groome Transportation
or call them at (888) 238-7738.
Please note if you are flying into Atlanta or Columbus that there is a one hour time difference as Georgia is located in the Eastern time zone while Auburn is in the Central time zone.
Greyhound Bus Lines has a station in nearby Opelika, AL. You may visit their website at greyhound.com
or call them at (800) 231-2222. Our staff would be more than happy to pick you up from the Opelika Greyhound station if needed.