Camp War Eagle Registration Information
Registration for CWE 2019 will open on Monday, March 18 at 1 pm Central.
To be eligible to attend CWE, you must have:
- Been accepted to Auburn University as an entering freshman for summer or fall semester.
- Paid the $200 confirmation deposit to Enrollment Operations. *Please note that it takes 24 hours for your deposit to process.
To Register for CWE:
- You must first activate your Auburn University User Account at auburn.edu/activate. You will need your User Name and Student ID number (also known as your Banner ID number) to enable your account. Both of these pieces of information are in your acceptance letter.
- If you have technical difficulties obtaining your password, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at (334) 844-4944. If you cannot find your User Name and ID number and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, call Enrollment Operations at (334) 844-6429.
- Log in to AU Access with your username and password.
- Click the "CWE Registration" link on the left side of the page.
- Complete all the fields.
- Check your Tigermail account for a confirmation email.