Camp War Eagle Session Details

Things to Do Before Your CWE Session

Test your username and password

Your username and password are important pieces of information. Please make sure you know both of these and can successfully log into AU Access (

If you have technical difficulties obtaining your password, please call the Information Technology Service Desk at (334) 844-4944. If you cannot find your User Name and ID number and need a duplicate copy of your acceptance letter, call Enrollment Operations at (334) 844-6429.

Complete the Financial Obligation Agreement

You must complete your Financial Obligation Agreement before registering for classes. You can complete this agreement before your CWE session by logging in AU Access (“My Academics” tab > “Student Records” section > “Financial Obligation Agreement” link).

Work on your Medical Information Form

For more information about the Medical Form and Frequently Asked Questions  regarding the form, visit: 

If you have other questions concerning the form, please call the AU Medical Clinic at (334) 844-4416. 

Upload a photo for your Tiger Card

You can find more information about uploading your photo for your Tiger Card here. Please pay close attention to the Photo Guidelines listed. Photos that do not meet the requirements will not be accepted.

Register your emergency contacts

Register your emergency contacts at You will need your AU username and password to log in to the page. You will then be prompted for your cell phone number for emergency alerts (AU ALERT) and contact information for your parents and/or others you want notified if you’re involved in an emergency or crisis.

Take the Foreign Language Placement Test (if needed)

Students who plan to take Foreign Language at AU are required to take the Foreign Language Placement test. Please refer to this link for more information:

Encourage your Family to Join the Parent & Family Association

Auburn’s Parent & Family Association is a hub of information for your family to stay connected to what’s going on around campus. They can register at

Things to Prepare for Your CWE Session

Transfer & Dual-Enrollment Credit

If you are transferring courses to Auburn from other institutions, you may see these classes show on your unofficial transcript as pending credit. To view your unofficial transcript, login to AU Access, navigate to the My Academics tab and click the Unofficial Transcript link in the Student Records section (middle of the page). A pending credit means that the course is in the process of being evaluated by the relevant department at Auburn University. Once the credit has been articulated, it will automatically be updated on your record/unofficial transcript. If you have any questions about pending credits please contact your academic advisor. If you don’t see your transfer work on the unofficial transcript or if there are courses missing, send in a final transcript from your transferring institution to Enrollment Services at 1550 East Glenn Avenue, Suite 1210, Auburn, AL 36849.

AP/IB Credits

AP Scores will be posted by the Office of the Registrar once they have been received. Please allow through the end of the summer for your scores to be updated on your academic record. Your academic advisor will let you know how your Fall schedule should be built based on the AP scores you are waiting to receive. Auburn’s acceptance of AP scores can be found on the Office of the Registrar’s site at If you have any questions about this process, you may email

Themed First Year Seminars & Learning Communities

After submitting your enrollment deposit, you should have received information on themed first year seminars (FYS) and learning communities (LCs). Limited space is still available. If you are interested, please visit

If you have already signed up for a learning community, you will be pre-registered for the classes associated with it.