2022-23 Themed First Year Seminar & Learning Community Options
Ready to apply? Follow the steps below to join!
Applications are accepted each spring for the next fall semester. Follow the steps below to join!
- The Fist Year Seminar and Learning Community Application is NOW OPEN for Residential Learning Communities. The full 2022-2023 First Year Seminar & Learning Community application will be available in mid-March.
- Students interested in a Residential Learning Community need to submit the University Confirmation Deposit and complete the Housing Application prior to applying for an RLC. The RLC Application is NOW OPEN for Fall 2022 (visit RLCs for more info).
- Complete First Year Seminar and Learning Community Application
- Application is available in AU Access > Student Menu > First Year Seminar and Learning Community Application.
- Students are selected for learning communities based on a lottery system that will be conducted late spring.
- For students who missed the application period, remaining Themed FYS and Learning Communities will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis during Camp War Eagle. (Note: Cohorts may fill prior to your CWE session and it is encouraged to complete the application prior to attending CWE)
The First Year Seminars and Learning Community Application is now closed for pre-registration.
You can register for a UNIV1050: Success Strategies course or Themed First Year Seminar (UNIV1100 or UNIV1150) on a first-come first-served basis when your time ticket opens for registration.
You can contact us with questions us at email@example.com or (334) 844-5721.
Last modified: January 19, 2022